IBEX continues to believe that customer’s perception is the reality of the business. Keeping this philosophy in mind, a competition named "Customer Care Perfectionist
” was launched by the Domestic Campaigns in Lahore. This activity aimed to improve communication of our Customer Support Executives (CSEs) with the customers in terms of soft skills as well as product knowledge.
The purpose was to encourage CSEs to go extra mile for Customer Satisfaction & instill a habit of delivering best Customer Experience every time. CSEs were expected to perform and satisfy maximum customers through their First Call Resolutions (FCRs). They were required to maintain the call quality by keeping all the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in mind. It was a self-driven initiative of Ali Adnan (CIQ Manager) and implemented by the combined efforts of entire CIQ Team- Lahore (Muhammad Haseeb- CIQ Supervisor, Sadia Muhammad Khan- Quality Advisor, Irum Waheed- Quality Advisor, Mohammad Ramzan- Quality Advisor & Shakeel Ali Khan- Quality Advisor). The mechanism of this competition was that the CSEs will drop the CLI of his/her best calls in a Customer Care Box available at the production floor and CIQ department will evaluate the nominated CLIs. One CSE could drop maximum three CLIs in a week. The activity started in mid-August and continued for three weeks. Every week, three winners were announced, who were awarded the cash prizes of 1st Prize: Rs. 3,000, 2nd prize: Rs. 2,000, 3rd prize: Rs. 1,000.
This activity assisted participants in recognizing the importance of CSAT* Quality parameters as well as importance of creating an exhilarating experience for their customers. The outstanding results and overwhelming response from the CSEs about this initiative speaks well about the success of this activity.
* CSAT is a measure of degree upon which a product/service meets the customer's expectations.
Comments from the Winners:
- “Customer Care Perfectionist was a different initiative because it was based on calls CSEs themselves nominated. Kudos to the chosen perfectionists and QA team for launching this program.” – Umair Azmat Butt – AM Operations
- “Customer Care Perfectionist was launched with the sole purpose to give a platform to CSEs’ to improve their communication skills. This activity turned out to be a huge success and the motivation level of the CSEs was sky high.” – Muhammad Haseeb –Supervisor CIQ
- “This activity created the healthy competition.” – Asma Ali – Customer Support Executive
- “We need more activities in the future, because it helped us to achieve more score.” - Fatima Mehmood – Customer Support Executive
HR Business Analyst
HRBP Team - PK